Wednesday, February 11, 2009

NGD!!

If you haven't noticed Steve helping me around the shop, he's in my blog below. Steve is my father in law and chief "giver of G.A.S." so to speak. Last September I cut a Firebird for him that he finally finished tonight!!
Steve's new Firebird on the left. The strat on the right is the first Strat body I ever cut. Steve does all his own finishing, cuts clear pickguards to back paint them ect.

Back painted clear truss rod cover Steve made.
Same thing here. Steve printed a mirror image of the Firebird logo on decal paper. Then applies it to the backside of a clear acrylic pickguard he cut and paints "behind" the decal to match. Comes out sharp!
Fiesta Red wings, Tonerider Rocksong bridge pickup, Duncan P90 in the neck.
Running it through the paces in Steve's bandroom!

Brother and Sister here...
Had to give mine a play too...

No comments: